A datasource will allow you to populate ticket field values.
You have to configure which datasource you want to retrieve data from.
It is possible to create up to 20 datasources.
Select your datasource type
- Configuration for PostgreSQL database
- Configuration for MySQL database
- Configuration for Oracle datasource
- Configuration for Shopify datasource
You can see a table which summarizes your datasources configurations. You can do a few things:
- Edit a datasource by clicking on its name or with the menu.
- Delete a datasource by clicking on delete datasource in the menu. You will be asked for confirmation.
You won't be allowed to delete a datasource if it is used in at least one dataset configuration.
As the security of your data is important, we listed several best practices you should follow to be sure that your datasources are secure.
Next step : Configure a dataset