New hide option, migration & security optimizations, corrupted values corrector, bug fixes.
If you're upgrading from Elements Connect v5, read this release note carefully!
- CO-3684 - New tool to fix values corrupted by v. 6.1.2 / 6.1.3. Learn more in the documentation.
- We optimized the XML to JSON data migration tool released in v. 6.2.0. Reindexation to do manually after migration. Learn more in the documentation.
- CO-3703 - New option to hide a read-only Connect field on create, edit and transition issue screens
- Increased security of the data sources passwords stored in Elements Connect
- CO-3675 - Live User Fields are preselected in Bulk Edit
- CO-3705 - Can't configure a connection to GitHub with OAuth2
- CO-3696 - Missing parent configuration errors on dependent fields after Connect configuration update
We are working on our next project: Elements Connect for Jira Cloud! ☁️
If you are a Jira Cloud user or plan to migrate your Jira Server instance to Cloud: register here to be updated of our progress!