Table of contents
Connect Jira to GitHub and create a repository picker.
Can be used in a scenario where Jira is used to manage access requests. With the "GitHub repositories" field, a manager could select to which repository the access shall be granted to a new developer joining his team.
In this example, we list all Mozilla repositories
- Download the field configuration: Repositories_export.json
- From Elements Connect administration, create an Elements Connect field of type Live Text
- Click on the field name to configure it and select the third option: "Import an external configuration"
Select "Import an external configuration"
- Select the "GitHub" datasource created previously
- That's it! The field is now configured. You can adapt the query ("URL Path") to your needs, check out the GitHub REST API documentation to discover what you can do with it.
- Click the "Save" button, the field can now be used from an issue.
Your field is now properly configured