- Application context: This is the list of criteria which should match to display the operation link. If there is no criteria defined for a context, the application context is GLOBAL. Thus the link will always be displayed as the Default link.
- Bypass configuration: This is a configuration made for an Operation. In this kind of configuration, all the mandatory values are set. For JIRA: the Project, the Issue Type and the Link. For Confluence: the instance, the Space, the Parent Page, and the New Page Name. With this kind of configuration, the transition screen is skipped and the user is directly forwarded to the detailed issue creation page.
- Dashboard: Landing page of JIRA providing an entry point into the different levels of functionality within the application. The dashboard is a container where users can add gadgets and personalise their dashboard display.
- Default link: It is the link associated to the Default Operation, this link is always displayed in the More actions menu of an issue (if active) and allows you to create and link a new issue to the current issue
- Fields Mapping and Options: This is a set of the mappings between source field and target field. A fields mapping can be applied to one or more operations. The synchronization mechanism uses fields mapping too, in order to update fields values. Moreover on a fields mapping many options can be set: duplicate attachement, add watchers, parent fields to update
- Gadget: Information boxes on JIRA dashboard
- Object Bundle Repository (OBR): an archive which contains the plugin jar file and all its dependencies (compile and other plugins)
- Operation: It is a specific Operation brought to JIRA by Elements Copy & Sync and associated to an action. An operation is reachable through a link displayed in the More Actions menu of an issue. This link is displayed only if the current issue matches specific pre-set criteria. The action associated to the operation can either be a new JIRA issue or a new Confluence page creation.
- Operation Key: It is not a technical ID but the key of an operation, it helps you as an administrator to manage all operations.
- Partial configuration: This is a configuration made for an Operation. In this kind of configuration, at least one of the mandatory values is not set.
- UPM: Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) from Atlassian to install add-ons.
- Transition screen: This is the screen which allows the user to give missing properties: Project, Issue type, link or instance of Confluence, Space, Parent Page, and the New Page Name.