If your Confluence server has access to the internet
- In the Confluence Administration menu, select Find New Add-ons and search for Spreadsheet
- Once you have found the Spreadsheet add-on, select Buy Now or Free Trial and the add-on will download and install automatically.
If your Confluence server does not have access to the internet
- You need to download the add-on directly from the page Spreadsheet for Confluence version history (please make sure you select a version that is compatible with your Confluence instance).
When it is possible, test the upgrade in a staging environment.
Before You Start:
- Ensure that your Spreadsheet license key is active with the target add-on version. You can ask for a renewal key at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a full backup of your Confluence.
The easiest way to upgrade Spreadsheet is to use the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).
With the UPM, two options are available:
If your Confluence server has access to Internet
- As a user with administrative privileges, click the Manage Add-ons link in the administration menu.
Add-ons available for updating appear in the Add-ons Requiring Action list.
- Find Spreadsheet in the list. It should appear in the list of add-ons for which an action is required.
If needed, select the Action Required filter to have the add-on appear .
- Click the Update button.
The UPM downloads and applies the latest version of Confluence. When finished, a success message appears.
For more information, please refer to Atlassian documentation page Updating Apps.
If your Confluence server doesn't have access to Internet
- In your browser, download the add-on artifact from Atlassian Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com). You will get an .obr file.
- As a user with Confluence administrative privileges, click the Manage Add-ons link in the administration menu.
- Upload the artifact using the Upload Plugin link. The old version is removed from the file system, and the new one is added.