Filtering Spreadsheet tables with Table filter and Chart
To filter data, please follow these instructions:
- Step1 - Create a Spreadsheet document
- Step2 - Create and configure the Table and Filter macro
- Step3 - Move the Spreadsheet into the Filter macro
Step 1 - Create a Spreadsheet document
The first step is to create a Spreadsheet. If you need help while creating a new spreadsheet please read this page.
- Insert your Spreadsheet macro and the file you want to display
- If you want filter data on a specific sheet, you'll find all the instructions on this page.
Step 2 - Create and configure the Table and Filter macro
- Click on "+", in the action bar to open the insert menu and go to other macros
- Once Table filter and charts application is installed, type "Table filter" in the upper-right search menu
- The Table Filter and charts graphic editor will now pop up and you can insert it on your Confluence page
Step 3 - Move the Spreadsheet into the Table and Filter macro
The last step is to move the Spreadsheet macro into the Table and Filter macro:
- Now simply drag & drop or cut & paste your spreadsheet into the Table Filter macro
- You have now a wide set of filters to apply to your data:
Looking for create charts with Table Filter and charts for Confluence? Please read this page.