Welcome to our support platform. These are our terms and conditions for use of our product support platform.
You can create an account on our platform. This account will then be used to access the platform, open new requests and communicate with our dedicated support team. All accounts are personal, we will never ask you for your password or any kind of sensitive information related to your profile. We will keep all your data on our support platform and we will never communicate any kind of information to any third-party entity without your explicit approval.
In order to open an account, go to the main login page and click on Sign up for an account.
How to use the platform
The single point of contact for all users is our App product support Jira Service Desk Portal.
When help is requested from our support team, the user should create a new request by following these steps:
- Log in on our Service Desk portal
- Select the product which you are working with. If your request is not related to any of our App, select Other
- Fill out the form with as many details as possible in order to speed the issue resolution (include screenshots, backups, logs, ...)
- Click on Create
The support team will then take the request in charge and provide the required details. Several outputs can occur:
- Comments are exchanged between you and the support team until a satisfying solution is found and accepted. The request is then closed.
- The issue is escalated to the developer team if the request is related to complex technical subjects.
- A Bug is created and linked to the Support request in case it describes a product malfunction. All updates on the bug resolution is then provided on the new Bug and the Support request is considered answered if no help is requested from you.
- A Change request is created and linked to the Support request in case it describes a feature that is currently not available in the product. All updates on the change request resolution is then provided on the new Change request and the Support request is considered answered if no further details are requested from you.
All new requests are private. Which means only you and our team can have access to it. All attachments (i.e. screenshots, backups, logs, ...) will be kept private and will never be communicated to any other third party entity without your explicit approval.
If you need to add more users than only yourself on the request, you can do so by clicking on the Share link after the request has been created. The users you add must have an account on our platform.
Level of Support
Our team works hard to provide the highest level of support. We have committed to providing an answer to your requests within 1 business day.