Elements Connect for Jira Cloud can be installed from the Atlassian Marketplace or directly from a Jira instance.
Both ways lead to the same result, it's up to you!
Installing from the Atlassian marketplace
- Navigate to the Elements Connect page on the Atlassian Marketplace
- Click on the yellow "Try it free" button
- Under "Cloud", click on the yellow "Get it now" button
- On the next screen, select the Jira instance where you want to install Elements Connect for Jira Cloud and click on "Install app"
- And finally, after being redirected to the target Jira instance, click on "Get it now"
Installing from a Jira Cloud instance
- Browse to the Jira instance where you want to install Connect
- Navigate to the "Find new apps" page
- Search for "Elements Connect"
- Click on "Elements Connect" (you'll recognize it with its colorful logo!)
- Click on the yellow "Get app" button
- Click on the blue "Get it now" button
- That's it!
Elements Connect for Jira Cloud is sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You can find details about our pricing here, on our Marketplace listing.