The Elements Copy & Sync post-functions offer the possibility to trigger an operation during a workflow transition under some conditions (all operation parameters must be set).
You can learn more about workflow post-functions in the Atlassian documentation.
In order to configure an Elements Copy & Sync post-function :
1. Go to Administration > Issue > Workflows.
2. Locate the workflow which needs to be updated and click on its corresponding Edit button.
3. Select the transition on which the Elements Copy & Sync post-function must be set up.
4. Click on the Post Functions tab.
5. Click on the Add post function button on the right.
Two Elements Copy & Sync post-functions are available on the following screen :
The first option, "Create and link Confluence page" triggers the creation and the linking of a new Confluence page through an Elements Copy & Sync operation.
The second option, "Create and link Issue", triggers the creation and the linking of a new Issue through an Elements Copy & Sync operation.
Selecting one of these post-function leads to the following pages: