You can learn more about workflow post function in the Atlassian documentation.
The Elements Copy & Syncet post functions give the possibility to trigger an Elements Copy & Sync operation during a workflow transition under some conditions (All the operation parameters must be set).
In order to configure an Elements Copy & Sync post-function :
- Go to Administration > Issue > Workflows.
- Locate the workflow which needs to be updated and click on its corresponding Edit button.
- Select the transition on which the Elements Copy & Sync post-function must be set up.
- Click on the Post Functions tab.
- Click on the Add post function button on the right. Two Elements Copy & Sync post functions available :
Selecting the post function leads to the following pages: